Friday, August 21, 2009

Growing up


Just taking a second to address "growing up". I am just thinking back to being an irresponsible kid, unruly teenager, college, dropping out of college, bad decisions, not holding jobs. Not just me, but basically almost every one of my friends. Its insane to see how much we all have grown up. Graduating college, having kids, getting married, pursuing careers, buying houses, buying cars, actually paying off credit cards. My most irresponsible decision in the last 3 years is buying Kyla a pair of 27 dollar shoes when we just bought a car so we are broke. Im excited to go back to school, get a good job and buy an amazing house with my husband and daughter, when just a few years back, it would be something lame like big parties or nights at some bar in costa mesa with my friends having far to much to drink. Guess what im saying is wow we all have our "big girl pants on" now.

1 comment: