Saturday, December 18, 2010

dream within a dream

Last night i had these weird dreams, or one big dream, im not sure. But everything started out normal. I was laying in my bed, with my husband, aware or Kyla in the next room, I seemed to be awake. I heard Kyla playing in her room and i yelled out "you better go to sleep in there" and turns out i was dreaming, because I think i woke my self up actually screaming that out. So i fell back asleep and went back to the same dream, except my bed was in some sort or bank or financial institution, but at the time i thought it was normal and i was awake. Then something happened that made me realize it was a dream, and i wanted to wake up, so i did.. or so i thought, as time went on i realized i still was dreaming. Then i started to panic because i really wanted to wake up, i kept asking my husband to wake me up in my dream, but he was nonresponsive, and eventually disappeared. After "waking up" but not really waking up at least 3 times that i remember, i asked some woman (who appeared behind this counter at this bank where my bed ended up) why i couldnt wake up. She first tried to deny i was asleep, then told me i couldnt wake up cause i was in jail, or something like that. I finally woke myself up somehow and i had this really bad feeling that if i went back to sleep i might not be able to wake up again, but at the same time i was SOOO tired, so i did go back to sleep and that was the end of it, at least as i can remember.

Thought i would start recording my dreams, since sometimes they are so vivid and i almost always remember them. Since i dont use this blog for anything but photography might as well use it as a dream journal too. Interested to find out more about dreaming and meanings of dreams. Maybe someone will have some input?

1 comment:

  1. Just remembered at some point i could hear my brother calling out to me, but i could not see him anywhere. Dont remember what he was saying though.

    ReplyDelete